Active carbon filter
The Bin-Box ensures optimum protection for user, samples and the environment, during applications involving the use of a binocular, a microscope, a stereo microscope, etc.
- The Bin-Box construction is based on that of a type II Safety Cabinet and complies with the EN12469 requirements for the operator’s safety. The eyepieces of the microscope passes through the front window, via a flexible tight port, ensuring an absolute protection to the user,
- The ISO-5 laminar filtered airflow inside the chamber protects the manipulation,
- The powerful front air barrier protects the user,
- The HEPA H14 exhaust filters protects the environment and the users.
The Bin-Box is fully customized to suit your needs:
- 19″ LCD screen on the back wall,
- Microscope backlight integrated in the work tray,
- Thermo regulated plate, integrated in the work tray,
- UV decontamination kit,
- Safe connection to an isolator, via Double Door Transfer Port, ø270mm or ø350mm,
- Available from single user to triple users model.