Optimal protection of the animals, the user and the environment:
- Soiled litter disposal and replacement,
- Manipulation of contamined rodents.
- Available in 2 sizes: 1500 et 1200 mm,
- Complies with the EN 12469 standard,
- HEPA filtration, 99.999% efficiency, for downflow and exhaust filters,
- Laminar filtered airflow : 0.40 meter/sec, exhaust rate > 35%,
- Powerful front air barrier ensuring an absolute protection to the user,
- Microprocessor controlled.
- The 10º angle of the front window creates a comfortable working position.
- Two different working positions: 22 cm front opening, for biosafety cabinet and use; 30 cm front opening, dedicated to cage changing.
- Control pedals for opening or to closing the window,
- Prefilter cartridges installed below the work tray : to reduce clogging of the absolute filters. Can be replaced by the user, no tools needed.
- The light wings, installed on both side and no frame around the window, gives a clear and optimum view of the manipulation.
- The “Twist and Clean©” patented design is very useful to clean the front window: simply open out the ‘wings’ of the unit and pivot the front window on its horizontal base, to clean it comfortably,
- The work tray is bowl shaped,
- Chamber and work tray made of 304L brushed stainless steel,
- 3 linear electric axes are used to position the unit to the required height.