The UV irradiation decontaminates the working chamber and avoids any DNA contamination of your samples.
- The Lys Cabinet is available in compact (700mm) or large (900mm) widths.
- The Lys Cabinet is available in standard or HEPA-Airflow version.
- The irradiation is ensured by 2 UV tubes, thus avoiding any dead zone,
- The hour counter is installed to follow the efficiency of the UV tubes,
- The UV irradiation is automatically switched off when the front window is open,
- The design is very ergonomic: optimal view of the work tray, stainless steel shelf as standard equipment,
- Unique sliding front window: storage position under the unit,
- Available in HEPA-Airflow Version, (ISO 5 – Class 100 air cleanliness).
- The 25º angle of the front window creates a comfortable working position.
- No frame around the window, for an optimum view of the manipulation,
- Transparent sides, providing additional daylight in the chamber,
- Very accessible shelves,
- Eye level and user friendly keyboard,
- Pipette racks may be installed on both sides.